20111019

my california blues....

sometimes we hit that fork in the road, and we need to figure out which way to go. we also know that if we take the wrong way, we can go back. my decision to go back to the east coast was basically settled on that ideology. i can always go back. but now that i am here, i need to look forward, until i feel like i have to look back. i do love venice, the place that i still consider home.

the things i will miss seeing daily....
ak

my 3 favorite palm trees

the end of my street

that will never leave :)

my beach

at the end of rose
paul newman at my door to greet me.

my alley

my parking spot
I will miss bitches brew most of all

that warm california sun

my bookshelf

my bed
my large closet and mirrors

zombies, imagine a world.


























No comments: