20111104

chocochanel



!!!!! Bawnies !!!!!




I have yet to share my brownie recipe with the world, but I think I am ready now. This recipe has been tinkered with so many times. I am not a brownie fan, I actually never really enjoyed them. I played with this recipe to turn them into what I dreamed brownies would taste like. They are rich, chewy, fudgy, and to die for. No Joke. This brownie recipe will rock your socks. enjoy.






The Best Brownies EVER

Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate ( I use Trader Joes 72% Dark Chocolate) - 28oz
Butter - 16 oz
Coco Powder - 11 Tblsp (22oz)
Eggs - 12
Sugar- 5 Cups
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Flour- 3 cups sifted
Salt- 2 tsp




·      Foil and spray a 1/2 sheet pan (leave the foil sticking out so it will be easier for you to unmold- just lift it)
·      Combine coco powder, butter, and chocolate (in that order) over bain to melt- set aside
·      In a big bowl combine eggs, add sugar then add melted (slightly cooled) chocolate mixture
·      Mix in vanilla salt and sifted flour
·      Bake 350 40-50 minutes

No comments: