20100225

农历新年!!!!!!!!


Happy Chinese New Year (belated)!!! I Google'd how to write it in Chinese and that is how I got my title! It is the year of the Tiger- I was born year of the Ox, Amy informed me- I am stubborn, alert, demanding, yet easy going and eloquent! Amy was our wonderful roommate, who just moved back to Beijing last week. She was studying at UCLA but she just finished so she went back. Her family came for a visit and brought Toni and I these delicous Chinese Peanuts. They look like normal peanuts on the outside but on the inside they are black!!! I think they are actually called Black Peanuts- They have a very unique taste and we are addicted to them! So yummy and strange. She is an awesome girl and we will miss her so much :( One day I will go to Beijing to visit her!

No comments: