20101007

last few....months.

ahhh october! where did you come from?! I guess I haven't noticed that my life has been so chaotic- I haven't blogged in a very very long time. These past couple of weeks especially have been nuts! I haven't been able to concentrate on anything but work. I made a commitment to maintain this documentation of my experiences here. Yeahh, so far I have failed. Sooo back to square one!!! An entire summer has passed and I don't even know what I did or what happened. My camera broke midsummer so I haven't been able to take pictures, and the photos usually help me to remember what I did ( I have a terrible memory).


This summer in California, Venice particularly was 65% overcast. I feel as the summer hasn't even arrived yet, but it came and went. Last week there was a heat wave, this week it rained and its cold. strange. Summer was good though- I had lots of visitors and I went home for a quick surprise visit. It was short but sweet. I was honestly surprised that I was so excited to get back to LA. I came to the conclusion that I want to live a bi-coastal life one day- best of both worlds :)


May 2010 was kicked off with...May of course! I had the pleasure of having my best friend to visit me














We had an amazing time! I didn't want her to leave :( but she had to- COME BACK MAYMAYYYY

No comments: