20101020

landslides.





















the summer did fly by but at least I was graced with the presence of the best visitors ever, some more of my family! I did not want them to leave but they had to of course. I got to explore a little bit while they were here. We visited Santa Barbara, the Getty Museum, the greater LA area and spent some serious family time together. When I was little we used to go on vacation every couple of months and it was always the best time. Making time to go on vacation as adults is ridiculously difficult. It really is such a shame that it is that hard to do. Ramie couldn't come and I was pretty bummed but he was here in July so I cant be needy. 
getting older is weird! Where is the elixir of immortality? I would take it right now- at the age of 24. Perfect number. 

No comments: